Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These vitamin k fat soluble are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products vitamin k fat soluble with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Vitacost Vitamin K Complex with K1 & K2 — 400 mcg – 180 Softgels by Vitacost Brand||Check Price|
vitamin k fat soluble REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Combination formula delivering vitamin K1 and K2 to help maintain strong, healthy bones
- Promotes cardiovascular health by supporting healthy blood vessels and healthy blood clotting
- Provides optimal amounts of vitamin K including 200 mcg of vitamin K1 and 200 mcg of vitamin K2
- Delivered in a medium-chain triglyceride base. Medium chain triglycerides are essential fatty acids that may help with the digestion of fat-soluble vitamins
- Free Of Milk, eggs, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, gluten, titanium dioxide.
Vitamin K Complex features a combination of vitamin K1 K2. Vitamin K refers to a family of fat-soluble compounds known as quinones. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) is the natural form. Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is produced by bacteria in both animal and human intestines.
How does Vitacost Vitamin K Complex support health?
- Vitamin K’s primary function in the body is to aid in the production of Gla (gamma carboxyglutamic acid) protein, which play a part in coagulation and anti-coagulation of blood*
- Vitamin K is also necessary for osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) to activate osteocalcin, a protein that binds calcium to bones.* Adequate amounts of vitamin K make certain calcium is properly delivered to bones and arterial health is maintained*
Why choose Vitacost Vitamin K Complex?
- Supports multiple areas of health, including bone health and cardiovascular health, in easy-to-take supplement*
- Provides optimal amounts of vitamin K including 200mcg of vitamin K1 and 200mcg of vitamin K2
- Vitamin K2 is derived from the fermented Japanese soy food, natto
- Delivered in a medium-chain triglyceride base. Medium chain triglycerides are essential fatty acids naturally found in milk fat, palm oil and coconut oil that may help with the digestion of fat-soluble vitamins*
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices(CGMP)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease