Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These vitamin c powder for skin care are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products vitamin c powder for skin care with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|MakingCosmetics – Vitamin C Powder, USP-Grade (L-ascorbic acid) – 1.8oz / 50g – Cosmetic Ingredient by MakingCosmetics||Check Price|
1. vitamin c powder for skin care Review – MakingCosmetics – Vitamin C Powder, USP-Grade (L-ascorbic acid) – 1.8oz / 50g – Cosmetic Ingredient
vitamin c powder for skin care REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Active form of vitamin C as it occurs naturally, 100% pure (USP/FCC grade)
- Pure & concentrated ingredient. Not a finished cosmetic product. Use as raw material for making cosmetics or add directly to finished skin care products.
- High-quality product from the USA
- Free Shipping
- Supplied by MakingCosmetics Inc., an ISO certified & FDA registered ingredient supplier
Description: Active form of vitamin C as it occurs naturally. 100% pure (USP/FCC grade). pH 3 (0.5 % solution). White powder, ultrafine, odorless. Easily soluble in water & alcohol.
INCI Name: L-ascorbic acid
– USP/FCC grade
– Potent antioxidant (shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages)
– Can improve appearance of aged and fragile skin
– Widely used as add-on ingredient in skin-lightening products to correct hyperpigmentation and age spots
– Antioxidant effect can be increased by combining L-ascorbic acid with L-ascorbyl palmitate and/or vitamin E
Use: Add to water phase of formula, usual final concentration 0.5-10 %. Tip: sprinkle vitamin C powder slowly to the water under constant stirring to assure that everything dissolves completely. Should be formulated at pH 4-5 for best results. For external use only.
Applications: Lotions, creams, sun care & after sun products, shampoos, makeup products (e.g. lipsticks).
Country of Origin: UK & China
Raw material source: Glucose (derived from corn or wheat starch)
Manufacture: L-ascorbic acid is produced synthetically in a multi-step process where D-glucose is hydrogenized to D-sorbitol and then oxidized to L-sorbose. Sorbose is then processed to 2-keto-L-gluconic acid and further to l-ascorbic acid through a fermentation process.
Animal Testing: Not animal tested
GMO: GMO free (does not contain plant-derived components)
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components