Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These vitamin c patch are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products vitamin c patch with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Lemon Hug Oil Vitamin C Cheek Patch [It’s Skin], Face Forehead Cheek Mini Mask Patch Cooling Moisturizing Refreshing Infused with Vitamin C for Dark Spots, 12 mL – 30 Patches by Skins||Check Price|
1. vitamin c patch Review – Lemon Hug Oil Vitamin C Cheek Patch [It’s Skin], Face Forehead Cheek Mini Mask Patch Cooling Moisturizing Refreshing Infused with Vitamin C for Dark Spots, 12 mL – 30 Patches
vitamin c patch REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- REFRESHING – BRIGHTENING – HYDRATING : Nourish + fortify cheeks with these specially designed patches from It’s Skin. (Skin Safety Tested)
- As effective as they are cute with key ingredients including lemon peel, lemon fruit extract, grapefruit extract and castor oil to brighten + exfoliate with vitamin E + C. Treats dryness, acne and discoloration for radiant, glowing cheeks. Wear patches for about 5 minutes and peel off gently from edges. Tap in any remaining essence until fully absorbed 1-2 times per week.
- Slices of Lemon for your cheeks. Fun, lemon shaped patches fill of lemon zest and vitamins to moisturizer and brighten your dry cheeks.
- FUN TIPS : Try on your face, neck, chest, arms and legs! Keep some in the fridge and apply for a cooling effect.
- Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
It’s Skin Lemon Hug Oil Patch’s main ingredient are lemon extract, lemon peel oil and derivatives of vitamin C, E that make watery and brighter skin.
HOW TO USE:
1. Cleanse the face thoroughly and apply toner.
2. Open Pouch
apply the patches on cheeks, forehead, chin or other dry areas as needed.
3. Wear the patches about 5 minutes and peel off gently from the edges. Gently tap in any remaining essence until absorbed into your skin. Finish with basic skin care steps.
4. After use, make sure to close the zipper to use the remaining patches for the next time use.
RECOMMENDED USE: 1-2 times a week.