Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These vegetables high in vitamin k list are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products vegetables high in vitamin k list with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Premium Ai Qua Long Purple Eggplant Organically Grown Seeds 30 pcs by treasureseeds||Check Price|
1. vegetables high in vitamin k list Review – Premium Ai Qua Long Purple Eggplant Organically Grown Seeds 30 pcs
vegetables high in vitamin k list REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Premium Ai Qua Long Purple Eggplant Organically Grown Seeds
- The Seeds we list are grown by us in our organic garden. We don’t use pesticides or chemicals in our gardening process, everything is grown naturally
- Our seeds are all cross pollination protected and came from over ripe pods to insure highest viability
- Our seeds are humidity controlled-air dried at room temperature to insure highest seed viability
- We till the soil, plant the seedlings, nurture the plants, harvest the Pods, save the seeds, test for seed viability, and process your orders
This listing is for: 30+ Premium Ai Qua Long Purple Eggplant Organically Grown Seeds-D 13.
Matures 70 days.
Solanum Melongena (Eggplant).
Long Purple Eggplant, are Slender Italian style fruit with gorgeous dark purple coloring and mild flavor.
Chinese and Japanese Eggplants are similar.
The Long Purple Eggplant are tall, graceful plants, producing good yields of very flavorful, yet tenderful, vibrant long purple eggplants about 8′ inches average, up to 12′ inches and about 2′ inches in wide.
Productive plants, growing 22′ – 38′ inches high.
A staple ingredient for Southeast Asian curries, Italian antipasti, or Greek moussaka.
Important Nutrient facts: vitamins A, K, B6, thiamin, niacin, folate, magnesium and potassium.
Sow: In most areas, it is best to start this heat-loving plant indoors, 8-10 weeks should be best before the last spring frost