Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These molar mass of vitamin c are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products molar mass of vitamin c with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Sorbitol 70 Solution [C6H14O6] [CAS_50-70-4] Clear Transparent Syrupy Liquid, (595.24 LB Drum) for Sale by Wintersun Chemical by Wintersun Chemical||Check Price|
1. molar mass of vitamin c Review – Sorbitol 70 Solution [C6H14O6] [CAS_50-70-4] Clear Transparent Syrupy Liquid, (595.24 LB Drum) for Sale by Wintersun Chemical
molar mass of vitamin c REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Sorbitol uses: Artificial food additives, toothpaste, tobacco, toiletries, cosmetics, vitamin-C fermentation, manufacture of polyether for polyurethanes and surfactants.
- Appearance: colorless, clear, transparent,syrupy liquid
- Dry Substance %: 69.0-71.0
- Specifications – Color: Lighter than the standard
- Identification: Must Pass
- Water content %: 29.0-31.0
- Refractive Index(20oC): 1.4575-1.4620
- Sorbitol Content %: 71-83
- Specific gravity 20oC: 1.25-1.315
- pH: 5.0-7.5
- Conductivity: <10
- Reducing Sugars%: <0.15
- Total Sugars%: 6.0-8.0
- Reside on ignition%: <0.10
- Chloride( mg/kg): <10
- Sulphate (mg/kg): <50
- Tendency to crystalline -18oC 48hs: non-crystal
- Heavy Metals (as Pb): <5
- (Ni) mg/ kg: <1
- Arsenic (as As2O3) mg/kg: <1
- Total Plate Count (CFU/ml): <100
- Mold & Yeast (CFU/ml): <20
- Fecal Coliform: Negative to test
Sorbitol is an isomer of mannitol known as glucitol
it is a sugar alcohol with a sweet taste. It can be obtained by reduction of glucose, changing the aldehyde group to a hydroxyl group. Most sorbitol is made from corn syrup but also found in apples, pears, peaches, and prunes. Synonyms: Gluticol, Hexahydric Alcohol, D-Glucitol, D-Sorbitol
CAS No: 50-70-4
Molecular Formula: C6H14O6
Molar Mass: 182.17 g/mol.