Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These daily vitamin intake calculator are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products daily vitamin intake calculator with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Master Amino Acid Pattern MAP Muscle Building 2 Pack 1000mg 240 Tablets by Pam GM Concepts||Check Price|
1. daily vitamin intake calculator Review – Master Amino Acid Pattern MAP Muscle Building 2 Pack 1000mg 240 Tablets
daily vitamin intake calculator REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- One bottle contains 120 tablets so these 2 bottles contain a total of 240 tablets.
- Increase Strength and Stamina – Use MAP to augment your protein intake
- Use MAP before intense training to significantly reduce recovery time
- The basic building blocks of hair, skin, and muscle — MAP is rapidly digested and typically only takes 23 minutes to digest fully
- 99% absorbed and utilized compared to 23% absorption for meat
This listing includes 240 tablets. MAP is a dietary protein substitute that contains the MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern (U.S. Patent No. 5,132,113) a unique pattern of essential amino acids in a highly purified, free, crystalline form. Even though individual dosage may vary according to nutritional status, age, gender, and the intensity and frequency of physical activity, the average suggested daily dosage should be: — For the amateur athlete: 5 to 10 tablets of MAP 30 minutes before training, in conjunction with the daily requirement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. — For the professional athlete: 10 tablets of MAP 30 minutes before training, in conjunction with the daily requirement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. And an additional 10 tablets of MAP to be taken during the next meal (lunch or dinner). — Online dosing calculator located on http://www.masteraminoacidpattern.com/dosage/calculatePDR.php *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.