Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These b17 vitamin are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products b17 vitamin with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Apricot Kernels/Seeds (2 Pounds / 908 grams) Hunza Gold Bitter Certified Organic Raw by Hunza Gold||Check Price|
|Fresh Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds | 100% Natural | 8oz Bag by Nutriseeds||Check Price|
1. b17 vitamin Review – Apricot Kernels/Seeds (2 Pounds / 908 grams) Hunza Gold Bitter Certified Organic Raw
b17 vitamin REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Our fresh, raw, ready to eat Organic Apricot Kernels are made by nature and they are non-GMO and vegan friendly. Certified Organic Apricot kernels are packed with vitamins which are good for your body
- Our apricot kernels are bitter, just as the nature intended them to be. We only sell high-quality kernels to ensure you keep coming back for more healthy goodness!
- Comes in re-sealable bag for easy access and storage!
- General consumption: 3 to 5 kernels per day, unless stated otherwise by a nutritionist/ health care professional
- Approximately 500 Apricot kernels per every half pound – that is a lot of Apricot nutrition for months to come!
WE ARE HUNZA GOLD We are truly committed to bringing our loyal customers the best Certified Organic Apricot Kernels (seeds) we can source. We carefully select only the highest quality kernels from reliable sources. We have been in business for almost a decade and our loyal customers keep coming back to us for nutritious apricot kernels that you are sure to love. These Apricot Kernels are grown according to the higheste standards without the use of harsh chemicals, and are considered a ‘superfood’ by many, and one of the top 10 super seeds according to some. What you’re buying here is Certified Organic, Fresh, Vegan, Raw, Vitamin rich Apricot Kernels, containing naturally occurring enzymes. We recommend soaking in water for at least 6 hours. These are perfect to add to your favorite smoothie or just eat them raw! Taste that bitter flavor – that’s the way nature intended them to be. Bitter is Better – at least when it comes to quality Apricot Kernels!
b17 vitamin REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- FRESH SEEDS: Sealed 8 ounce bag of fresh, bitter, raw apricot seeds
- our seeds are air dried and never heated or cooled in order to maintain their peak nutrition levels! Our bags are easily resealable to maintain freshness and storage.
- TOP 10 SUPERSEED: Excellent natural source of Vitamin B15, Vitamin E & A, & naturally-occurring enzymes. They are high in dietary fiber, protein, and mono-unsaturated fat.
- CLEAN & NATURAL: No Pesticides/Herbicides, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, & Paleo Friendly!
- HAND PICKED: These seeds are carefully handpicked from Asian Farms.
- BITTER IS BETTER: The bitterness in the apricot seed indicates the amount of B17 content it contains. Sweet seeds contain little to no B17 whereas bitter seeds contain the highest levels. We recommend grinding the seeds to mix into smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, soups, salads and more.
We Carefully Select Only The Highest Quality Bitter Apricot Seeds From The Most Reliable Asian Supplies, And Our Seeds Are Inspected And Laboratory-Tested Here In The USA. These Seeds are Packed With Nutrition, So Don’t Let Their Small Size Fool You! What Do NutriSeeds Apricot Seeds Taste Like? Many compare the taste a bit to amaretto or even marzipan. One thing is for sure
the more bitter the seed, the more B vitamins it has. And size doesn’t really matter. NutriSeeds apricot seeds are somewhat smaller than seeds from other parts of the world because the apricots they come from are smaller, but they are definitely bitter and definitely B vitamin-rich. Why Asian Apricot Seeds? Asian countries have been growing apricots and eating apricot seeds for centuries. Apricot seeds are an important herb in traditional Asian medicine. For instance, they are known as “xing ren,” in China or “bitter apricot seed.” The Chinese use them to treat chronic coughs, dry mouth, sore throat, dry skin, laryngitis, and as a laxative. We test each crop of apricot seeds that we import. The current crop of seeds has been laboratory-tested to have very high levels of B vitamins (approximately 28mg).