Before we take care of anything, first priority should be ourselves – health & personal care. Healthy body is like as a blooming flower in the sunshine. In order to have a healthy life, you should have your own regulations to take care of yourself. One of them are using healthcare products. These are beets high in vitamin k are some of the best recommendations for you in this field.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
This page reaches your expectation. Which we list out some of best products are beets high in vitamin k with good feedback & comments from users and they are also sold a lot in e-commerce channels.
1. are beets high in vitamin k Review – Monkey Biscuits – Healthy Crunchy Biscuit Treat for Prairie Dogs, Parrots, Squirrels, Sugar Gliders, Hamsters, Rats, Rodents, Amazons, Macaws, Cockatoos, Birds & More (Standard, 10 lb.)
are beets high in vitamin k REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- ✔ Made for new world primates & old world primates as a complete diet. – Can also be fed to Prairie Dogs, Parrots, Squirrels, Sugar Gliders, Hamsters, Rats, Rodents, Amazons, Macaws, Cockatoos, Birds & other mammals as treat.
- ✔ Highly nutritious, crunchy, and excellent for inhibiting excess tooth growth.
- ✔ Biscuits are approx. 2″ long x 1″ wide. Offer dry or soak in liquid (water, fruit juice, etc) before offering to your pet
- ✔ Ingredients include dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, ground wheat, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, dry whey, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine, vitamin a acetate, dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin k), & more.
- ✔ FAST, FREE SHIPPING! Avg 3 days! ZooPro sells exotic animal foods and accessories that are manufactured by Exotic Nutrition Pet Supply Company. Exotic Nutrition has been the industry leader of exotic animal products since 1998, specializing in sugar gliders, hedgehogs, prairie dogs, marmosets, degus, skunks, opossums, chinchillas, rats, hamsters, gerbils, squirrels, rabbits, guinea pigs, rodents, ferrets, chickens, bluebirds, wild birds, monkeys, marsupials, reptiles, amphibians, & more
Exotic Nutrition’s Monkey Biscuits can be fed to New world & Old world primates as part of a complete diet. Crunchy and excellent for inhibiting excess tooth growth, highly nutritious. Monkey biscuits can be fed to Sugar Gliders and Prairie Dogs, but should be fed along with a high fiber pellet diet. Especially useful as a protein source for young Prairie dogs. Many glider owners soak the monkey biscuits in apple juice or water before offering. Healthy Crunchy Biscuit Treat for Prairie Dogs, Parrots, Squirrels, Sugar Gliders, Hamsters, Rats, Rodents, Amazons, Macaws, Cockatoos, Birds & More